If you’re looking for open-source codebases to get your app running, NerdCats may probably has done those for you long ago. 😉
Check out the list below:
- 9GAG.tv : A ad-free client for 9GAG.tv. A perfect example how you can use a website to make your app even without scraping HTML.
source code: https://bitbucket.org/nerdcats/9gagtv/srcstore link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/9gag-tv/eeb602c9-9b50-4d4d-9cc8-78f162a35720
- Bus Map Dhaka: The first and probably only map interactive Bus Route finder for Dhaka in all markets, still runs exclusively on Windows Phone
source code: https://bitbucket.org/SPrateek/bus-map-dhaka
store link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-bd/store/app/bus-map-dhaka/3795f088-028a-4958-bea6-a2d0eb243bd9
- Medicine Directory Bangladesh: The only medicine directory available for Windows Phone Market. Simple yet extremely powerful
source code: https://bitbucket.org/nerdcats/medicine-directory-bangladesh
store link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/medicine-directory-bangladesh/8e46cbb9-9ff6-4ac2-bc8d-e1ed198f0c42
- NerdCats Template Apps: A easy set of template apps for everyone to start making industry grade MVVM apps
source code: https://bitbucket.org/nerdcats/nerdcats-template-apps
- Windows Phone 8.1 Complete Reference: Probably the first community written, github managed book and code sample for Windows Phone 8.1 WinRT, later may be Windows 10.
- NerdCats Toolkit: NerdCats toolkit comes with UI controls for Windows Phone 8.1 that are somewhat missing, it contains homebrew controls and ports from previous versions of Windows Phone
Hope these would boost up your journey towards awesomeness. May the “cats” be with you!